Similar Upcoming Performances
This event is SOLD OUT! Contact email@example.com to get on the waitlist.
Didn’t get a ticket? you can still support the Orchestra by participating in our silent auction online at corkandcanvas.ca
Cork and Canvas is the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra’s signature event, raising significant funds for the Orchestra over the last 20 years.
Enjoy a five-course gourmet dinner with fine wine pairings from Spanish Winemaker Pago de Peñafiel, a performance by members of the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra, and a chance to bid on luxury trips, incredible experiences, original artwork and superb wine.
Ticket: $300 (A portion of all ticket prices will be eligible for a charitable receipt)
Table of 10: SOLD OUT
Table of 8: SOLD OUT
Table of 6:SOLD OUT
Table of 4: SOLD OUT
Some information to prepare you for the event:
- The dress code for the evening is formal cocktail.
- Registration will begin at 6PM.
- Taittinger Champaign will be served for the 6PM Cocktail hour, so make sure you arrive early to enjoy some bubbly and appetizers.
- The featured winemaker this evening is Pago de Peñafiel from Spain.
- The dinner will be Spanish inspired.
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra members will be performing throughout the evening between courses.
- Live auction will begin after the second course.
- Silent auction will be available online, on your mobile device as well as on tablets located on your table – There will be Volunteers on site to help you set up and log in.
- Payment for auction items will be collected on site, and your items will be available for collection at the end of the evening.
For tables and sponsorship options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org