Share your love of classical music.
February is Heartstrings Month at the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra believes that the arts should be accessible to everyone. In that spirit, the CPO wants your help in contributing to its HeartStrings programme. For more than ten years, the programme has partnered with local charities including Kids Cancer Care, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association, and more to give the gift of tickets to deserving families and people in need, giving an unforgettable experience and removing financial barriers to cultural enrichment.
Share your Love of music with others and support HeartStrings this February. Simply use your mobile phone and text the word LOVE to 45678 to donate $10 dollars to CPO. It will be added to your phone bill at the end of the month.
TICKETS FOR CHARITIES
Charitable organizations are invited to apply to receive complimentary tickets for their clients and members to attend CPO concerts. Each organization is eligible for up to 20 tickets to one designated CPO concert during the Season. A maximum of 150 HeartStrings recipients will attend each of the ten concerts and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In the past your support helped provide tickets to individuals from organizations such as:
- Alberta Amputee Sports & Recreation Association
- Arthritis Society
- Association for Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured
- Aventa Addiction Treatment for Women
- Bethany Care Foundation
- Between Friends Club
- Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
- Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Development Disabilities Resource Centre of Calgary
- Distress Centre Calgary
- Epilepsy Association Calgary
- Hull Child and Family Services
- Jewish Family Services
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta
- Kids Up Front Foundation
- MADD Canada Calgary Chapter Office 14
- McMan Youth Family & Community Assoc.
- Mustard Seed Street Ministry
- Operation Eyesight Universal
- Organization for Bipolar Affective Disorders
- Potential Place
- Rainbow Society of Alberta
- The Doorway
- Universal Rehabilitation Service Agency
- Women’s Centre of Calgary
- Woods Homes (18 and under)
For more information on how you can get tickets for a charitable organization, please contact:
Customer Relations, Community Engagement
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
403.571.0271 ext. 7271