You get the best deals on our 2021 concerts*
Although our scheduled concerts from September through December 2020 are cancelled, you can still get the best deals offered on concerts from January to June 2021*. Select 4 to 8 concerts and save up to 25% off regular ticket prices by choosing a curated series or composing your own. As a subscriber, you also receive many other benefits and perks:
- First access to tickets before the general public, plus additional tickets at a special discount throughout the Season (some restrictions apply).
- The same fantastic seats are reserved just for you at every concert in your subscription (curated series only). Due to the truncated season, seat holds for the future will be based on your 2019-2020 season order.
- Exclusive pro-rated pricing for curated series subscriptions (go to calgaryphil.com/concerts/ticket-information/subscriptions/curated-series/ for pricing).
- A Subscriber Rewards card to redeem discounts and benefits at local restaurants, salons, and more.
- Change of plans? No problem! You can exchange tickets up to 48 hours before the concert free of charge.
- You can choose to pay for your subscription in four easy instalments — 25% due when your order is processed and the remainder on 1 September 2020, 1 October 2020, and 2 November 2020. A $20 administrative fee applies.
We know that these are uncertain times and the last few months have been difficult for everyone, both emotionally and financially — our sales team is happy to work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
Single tickets on sale 17 August 2020
*Please note that due to COVID-19, and after careful consideration, we’ve decided to cancel the more than 35 performances we originally scheduled from September to December 2020, including regular, education, and outreach concerts, as well as open rehearsals. Instead, we are reinventing our fall performances to fit within health and safety guidelines, whether that means we present them live or online. We hope to return to regular concerts starting in January 2021. See the full statement at calgaryphil.com/media.
Our administration office is closed and we’re unable to accept mail and fax orders at this time, but we are making it easy for you to email your order and then make your payment by phone. To order your subscription and hold your seats:
• Complete the order form, then scan or take a photo of the form and email it to email@example.com, or
• Write your concert and/or series requests in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• If you need assistance, call our Box Office at 403.571.0849 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: For security purposes, please do not provide any personal information (i.e. address or credit card) in your email. Once your email is received, our sales team will calculate the best value and get back to you within 5-7 business days for confirmation and payment options. Orders will be processed in the order they are received.
Please understand that we are receiving a high volume of phone calls and emails, but we are responding to every request as quickly as possible in the order they are received. You can expect to hear back from us within 5 to 7 business days. We are providing options, including refunds, to anyone who has tickets to a cancelled concert. For returning subscribers, we will be holding seats for all those who send their requests prior to 17 August 2020.
We’re working hard on new plans for the fall and will send you the details as soon as possible. When the time is right to bring the full Orchestra back onstage and welcome a full house back into the concert hall, we will be ready. Until then, we’ll continue to find other ways to keep the music playing — stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter or visiting our All-Access page. Thank you for your continued support and patience.