Tickets can be printed at home (if ordered online), mailed or couriered, picked up directly from the CPO administration office during business hours (9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday), or picked up at the will-call table as early as one hour prior to the start of the performance.
Dress up or dress down! There is no dress code at the CPO. Patrons attend wearing everything from jeans to tails. Wear what you want – you’re sure to fit in.
CPO Concerts start promptly. Usher s will do their best to seat latecomers at appropriate breaks – in some cases this may not be possible until the completion of an entire work.
Concert length varies, but a typical performance is approximately two hours with a 20-minute intermission.
It depends on which concert you are attending, and which venue the concert is at. Drinks are permitted at most concerts at the Jack Singer Concert Hall (with the exception of a few family-oriented concerts). Drinks are not permitted in the concert hall at the Jubilee Auditorium.
Easy! Pre-order your drinks at the lobby bar before the concert and they’ll be ready for you at intermission.
We offer reprints for $5 per occurrence. Subscribers receive free ticket reprints. Lost ticket vouchers cannot be replaced due to their cash value.
Although we do not offer refunds on ticket purchases, we have one of the most flexible and convenient ticket exchange policies in Calgary.
- All ticket exchanges must be completed a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the performance and a new performance must be selected at the time of exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to a $5 per ticket fee OR the difference in value of the ticket(s) for the performance you are exchanging into (e.g. If you exchange out of your subscription Series concert into a different Series or Special, you will be charged the difference in price between your subscription ticket and the single ticket for your new performance).
- Please note that exchanges made into a lower price level will not receive a refund or credit for the difference.
- The Legend of Zelda and Salute to Vienna: there are no exchanges for this concert.
- Exchange exception list is subject to change.
- Please note that refunds will not be given due to repertoire, program and/or artist changes. Prices are subject to availability and change.