In the spirit of Bond, here are five fun facts we gathered about 007 (if you’re scared of sharks you may want to cover your eyes for two of these clips!):
1. Barrel roll record: The car barrel roll stunt in Casino Royale broke the world record for the most barrel rolls assisted by a cannon.
2. 77 piece orchestra: To live up to expectations for a “Bond” song, Adele and producer Paul Epworth recruited a 77-piece orchestra to compose Skyfall.
3. $450 bonus: Stuntman Bill Cumming was paid $450 extra to jump into Largo’s shark infested pool in Thunderball.
4. Bach Air on G String: In The Spy Who Loved Me madman Karl Stromberg played Bach’s Air on G String while he watched his sharks attack an unfortunate victim.
5. Tosca and Bond: In Quantum of Solace Daniel Craig follows villain Dominic Greene to the Bregenz open air theatre, where Tosca was being performed.