As a not-for-profit registered charity, the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra is committed to supporting other community groups and charitable organizations. We are pleased to offer ticket donations to select groups in support of their fundraising efforts. Requests must be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event.
Given the demand for this program, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
TICKET DONATION CRITERIA
- A limited number of ticket donations are available to support charitable events taking place between August 1 and May 31.
- Only requests from not-for-profit and charitable organizations, and groups fundraising for charitable beneficiaries, are considered.
- Each organization is eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Special consideration is given to organizations that recognize the CPO through signage and programme mentions.
- Ticket donations are valid for performances taking place at the Jack Singer Concert Hall and may exclude select concerts.
REQUEST A DONATION
To request a donation, please complete the form below. Due to the high number of requests received, only successful applicants will be contacted. Note that while your event may not meet all of the requirements listed above, we still welcome your request and are happy to consider it.
If you have any questions about the form or about our ticket donation program, please email email@example.com.
DONATION REQUEST FORM
*Please note: Requests must be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event