Give the Gift of Music
February is Heartstrings Month at the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra.
Each year, your Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra donates over 600 free concert tickets to dozens of charities. This year, the need is greater than ever. Share the uplifting gift of live music through a tax receiptable donation to our HeartStrings Program.
Help us heal hearts through the power of music.
In the past your support helped provide tickets to individuals from organizations such as:
- Alberta Amputee Sports & Recreation Association
- Arthritis Society
- Association for Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured
- Aventa Addiction Treatment for Women
- Bethany Care Foundation
- Between Friends Club
- Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
- Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Development Disabilities Resource Centre of Calgary
- Distress Centre Calgary
- Epilepsy Association Calgary
- Hull Child and Family Services
- Jewish Family Services
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta
- Kids Up Front Foundation
- MADD Canada Calgary Chapter Office 14
- McMan Youth Family & Community Assoc.
- Mustard Seed Street Ministry
- Operation Eyesight Universal
- Organization for Bipolar Affective Disorders
- Potential Place
- Rainbow Society of Alberta
- The Doorway
- Universal Rehabilitation Service Agency
- Women’s Centre of Calgary
- Woods Homes (18 and under)
Give the gift of live music by making a donation to HeartStrings. Donate here.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Manager, Special Events & Patron Programs
Charitable organizations are invited to fill out a registration form to receive complimentary tickets for their clients and members to attend a HeartStrings concerts each season. Charitable organizations are eligible for up to 20 tickets to ONE designated CPO HeartStrings Program concert during the Season. A maximum of 150 HeartStrings recipients will attend each of the ten concerts and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Application forms for the 2016/17 season are available now.
For more information on how you can get tickets for a charitable organization, please contact:
Customer Relations, Community Engagement
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
403.571.0271 ext. 7271