Policy for Jack Singer Concert Hall and All Venues EXCLUDING Jubilee Auditorium
Although we do not offer refunds on ticket purchases, we have one of the most flexible and convenient ticket exchange policies in Calgary:
- All ticket exchanges must be completed a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the performance and a new performance must be selected at the time of exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to a $5 per ticket fee OR the difference in the value of the ticket(s) for the performance you are exchanging into. (e.g. If you exchange out of your subscription Series concert into a different Series or Special you will be charged the difference in price between your subscription ticket and the single ticket for your new performance).
- Please note that exchanges made into a lower price level will not receive a refund or credit for the difference.
- If you are unable to exchange your ticket(s) for another performance, you may donate your ticket(s) back to the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra up to 48 hours prior to the concert date and receive a tax receipt for the value if $20 or greater. Tax receipts can only be issued under the name of the ticket purchaser and original tickets are required.
- Salute to Vienna and Yo-Yo Ma in Concert, Yo-Yo Ma in Recital: There are NO exchanges for these concerts.
- Exchange exception list is subject to change
Concert venue locations are noted in the brochure listing. All programs and artists are subject to change without notice.
Policy for Jubilee Auditorium
- There are no refunds, exchanges or tax receipts for Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra concerts held at the Jubilee Auditorium.
- Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster for the Jubilee Auditorium will be subject to additional taxes and fees.
Please note: Refunds will not be given due to repertoire, program and/or artist changes. Ticket prices are subject to change based on availability. Ticket reprints are $5 per occurrence (free for subscribers). Lost or stolen ticket vouchers cannot be replaced due to their cash value.